COVID – 19
SPARK FITNESS AND TENNIS CLUB / ANDOVER CROSSFIT – Outdoor Fitness Opening Guidelines
DO NOT ATTEND A CLASS IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER IS SICK:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID – 19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the past 48 hours?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and members at risk. Please call a health care professional to get a COVID test and to find out what your next steps are.
- You must pre-register for a class on MINDBODY. Classes will be limited to 9 athletes.
- If you do not register for a class, you will not be allowed to participate in the class.
- You can register for a class up to 24 hours prior to a class.
- No Drop Ins are allowed during this reopening phase but you may buy a 10 pack punch pass.
- Everyone will be required to fill out a waiver prior to your first class.
- We will be enforcing 6 feet social distancing at ALL TIMES.
- We will enforce 12 feet separation during workouts/classes.
- Please remain in your car until 5 minutes prior to the start of class or the coach signals you.
- Please have your MASK with you at all times. Masks are required when 6 feet social distancing is not possible.
- There will be no shared equipment.
- Please bring a sweat tow and your own water bottle. The water fountain is not available and it will be HOT!
- Each athlete will be given a workout station. These stations are 12 feet separated from each other.
- Athletes will be required to wipe down all equipment that was touched during the workout. Sanitation stations will be provided to each athlete.
- All classes are weather dependent. If a class is canceled due to weather, it will not be rescheduled unless otherwise noted. We will make a call 1 hour prior to class. If the class is cancelled, you will be emailed directly so be sure your email is correct!
- While in class, if an athlete is observed with COVID symptoms, the coach will require that the athlete leave immediately.
- Coaches will enforce all safety procedures.
- Coaches will take attendance.
- Coaches will wear a mask when not able to keep 6 feet social distance.
- Coaches will instruct each athlete on use of equipment and workout.
- Coaches will oversee the disinfection of all workout stations.
- Coaches are responsible for the equipment/workout station set up and take down.